The IMP™, which can be equipped with 1 or 2 machine cutting torches as required, enables clean and non-burr straight cutting as well as cutting of contours, strips, circles and inclines.
A rotary knob enables the feed rate of 100-13000 mm/min. to be adjusted infinitely for both forward and return runs while a freewheel clutch facilitates the task of positioning the machine on the metal. Thanks to its sturdy handle, the IMP™ is easy to steer and its light-alloy housing means it is easy to carry. After all, it only weighs in at 9 kg with a single machine cutting torch and hoses. For convenience of operation, all the controls are grouped together close to the handle. Nozzle changing is made easy by standing the IMP™ on its end.
The IMP™ is used for:
- contour cutting by hand guidance of the machine
- automatic straight cutting with a guide bar or track guidance
- strip cutting with machine cutting torches mounted on each side
- plate edge preparation with the machine cutting torches mounted on one side
- circle cutting with circle cutting attachment